Friday, April 11, 2008

I’m writing this blog from the road again. Now I’m in Cape Girade in Missouri it was a very long drive but we went to this restaurant called Lamberts and the concept is really cool they have a bread thrower he passes around screaming hot rolls and if you want one you just raise your hand or just scream hot roll and he will just throw it at you. I was cool to see old people trying to catch the hot rolls is pretty funny. The food was good too it’s just southern food with a lot of fried things. They also serve you your drink in this humongous cup that is around twenty ounces. The amount of food that you get is really big amount for two and you get two sides and they have people just walking around with different sides that you don’t have to pay extra for. It was great!!! But now I have to go to sleep big tournament tomorrow.

2 comments:

RiCuS said...

Yea, I love Lamberts. My family and I used to take trips there every once in a while to eat. I must say that catching and watching people catch the rolls is quite interesting. Last time I went, this old man tried to catch the hot rolls and knocked his drink over on himself! It was soo.... funny! Hope you're having fun.

Asnanti said...

Oh yea, I have been to that restaurant before and I liked it. For some reason everything about the restaurant is a blur except the bread throwing and the huge drinks. It was a couple of years ago that I went but I could never forget about the thrown rolls, lol.