Friday, April 18, 2008

This is the last week of school and it seems that we started not long ago. I’m already done with my first college year. I already have my summer classes picked out and my fall classes. When they tell you that time flies and you should take advantage of it they are not laying. Ever since I got to high school I heard everyone saying that your time in high school will never come back and they are right. It seemed that I had so long before I graduated and that I had so much time before I had to pick a college to go to and then the day came all at one forms, applications and trying to get things done so quickly. Now I’m done already with my first year and going on the second one. My advice to everyone in high school is to do things on time and before time because it flies.

No comments: