Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So yesterday I had one of the most hectic days I had so many things to do but so little time. For instance and English paper to write (Hahaha) a Spanish paper to write for Thursday and I still have not started yet. Then after trying to fit all of those in one day plus class I had to go to the doc again because I was not felling good I was still coughing. Well after I spent some precious time in the doctor’s office I was diagnose with bronchitis and with a very big chance of getting pneumonia. It was not good but he have me five antibiotics and all this other medicine. After that, I had to get back to campus to find out that my shower was not working at the dorms and they could not fix it so thank god to the frat house it is. Then I was headed to the want women want seminar that we had yesterday that lasted about an hour and forty five minutes but before that ended I had to leave so I can get change from my formal clothing to more comfy clothing for all song practice. All sing practice then lasted till two in the morning I was very exhausted by that time I just went to sleep. Great day huh

1 comment:

Asnanti said...

Busy, busy day! I hate hectic days like that, but when I am able to look back on a day and say that I did more than just lay around, it makes me feel good about myself. I like feeling like I actually got something accomplished. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not stranger to relaxation, but being busy can be nice.