Monday, April 7, 2008

You know when you have a dream that you think is so real then you wake up and realize that it was a dream or sometimes you still think it was real or that you are still asleep so you have to make sure that you are up. Well last night I had a dream that was so real I woke up very mad. I went to a party at this house and when I went to go get something at my car it was not there as I walked to where it was supposed to be at the guy who was stealing it was turning it around to leave so I started to run towards the car and he step on it and I jumped in the hood of the car and when I was about to land on the hood I woke up and I was so happy that it was not real because I would have been really mad. Even though I tough it was a dream I looked out the window so I can see that my car was still out there.

No comments: