Friday, April 11, 2008

well I don’t know about you but I am so ready for classes to be over and go finally to the summer yet at the same time here I am picking my summer classes o well what can you do? You have to get things done and the sooner you get things done the better. Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do today so hopefully I can finish all my general education classes and finally go to my major. It’s going to be a hard transition with the volleyball and the fraternity and the load of work that the core classes will bring. Hopefully I can manage the volleyball and the work load so I can have some relax time so I can come around the fraternity more often. Because the reason why I could not rush was because I had pre season, but they say that the pre season is not going to be as hard this year because of school schedules. Hopefully all of this will just add up and make a great semester of fun and some serious times also for studying.

No comments: